Our Kids Lounge provides members and casual visitors with fully qualified creche and occasional care.
Our qualified carers will supervise your child in an interactive and secure environment.
We provide a range of activities to keep the young ones happy while you exercise. Or you might need to be somewhere else. No problem. We also provide occasional care.
There are two sessions held Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9:00am to 11:30am (including school holidays)
The creche is closed on weekends and public holidays.
How to book
An enrolment form must be fully completed prior to your first crèche booking. Enrolment forms can be obtained from reception.
Parents need to book their child in prior to attending a crèche session. If you find that your child will not be attending a booked crèche session, please notify us as soon as possible.
- The Diamond Creek Community Centre and our staff would appreciate that children who are ill are left at home to prevent the spread of illness.
- Nappies and a change of clothes should be provided if the child is being toilet trained or still using nappies.
- Parents are required to sign their child in and out of crèche on each visit.
- No refund will be given for cancellation.
- All first session children must be collected by 10.20am in order for the second session children to be admitted.
- No payment no booking rule applies.
The Diamond Creek Community Centre encourages a healthy lifestyle, so be sure to pack your child a healthy snack for scheduled snack times. Fruit, sandwiches and water are an excellent idea.
Please remember that we have a NO NUT POLICY. This includes 'Arnotts' products, and any kind of nut spread.
Bookings are essential.