Looking for an exciting way to keep your children entertained over the school holidays? Let them enjoy a wide range of fun activities at our 2017 Spring School Holiday Program!
With a variety of exciting incursions and activities, the kids are sure to have a fun, action packed day. Holiday Program activities are suitable for children aged five to twelve years.
The Spring School Holiday Program bookings will open on Monday, September 4th and close on Friday, September 15th
For any enquire please email Jodie Reid at email@example.com
All the information and documents you will need to enrol your child is currently up on the website and available at reception. Bookings for the Spring School Holiday Program will open Monday September 4th and close on Friday, September 15th. Bookings received after this date will incur a $20 admin fee.
There are limited spaces available for the incursions, so please book early to avoid disappointment
To book your child into our Spring School holiday program:
1. Download and complete a 2017 enrolment form for each child (NB: annual requirement only)
2. Download and complete a booking form for each child, indicating which days you would like your child to attend once you and your children have read the brochure and activities information for activities running each day during the current program. These documents are all released prior to each program.
3. Form(s) to be submited in person at the centre due to privacy laws
4. Please provide all supporting documents when enrolling your child. This applies to families who have not previously attended any programs or where circumstances have changed.
This includes copies of:
- Immunisation Records
- Child Health Record, if available (for sighting only)
- Custody Orders, where applicable
- Medical Management Plans (Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Allergy or other) where appropriate
Please note, bookings and booking forms cannot be processed or made without a completed 2017 Enrolment Form. The details on the form are essential for the wellbeing of the child and a legal requirement. In particular, parents need to have at least two emergency contact people nominated other than parents or guardians and these emergency contacts should be fully aware of their responsibilities and must be named on the form in order to sign out children.
You will be contacted within 5 working days in regards to payment. Bookings will not be taken unless full payment is made. All cancellations must be made by the Wednesday before the program begins. After this a refund will only be given with a copy of a medical certificate.
For further information please call the Centre on 9438 5299.
Child care benefits
All new families and returning families (who have not previously done so) are required to complete an Enrolment Form due to new regulations. Bookings will NOT be accepted without this form.
These forms will need to be submitted in person to the centre, please call 9438 5299 if you have any questions around this.
To be able to claim Child Care Benefit (CCB) as a reduced day care fee our service will now require:
- The Full Name, CRN and Date of Birth of the Claiming Parent
- The Full Name, CRN and Date of Birth of each child attending our program
Please make sure that details supplied to us are the same as registered with Centrelink. Failure to provide this information may result in full fees being charged. If you are not currently registered with Centrelink, it is in your best interest to apply for your Customer Reference Number (CRN) and supply this number to our service so that your attendance can be reported. This will make it easier when claiming your Child Care Benefit as a Lump Sum Payment at the end of the financial year.